– 5% discount on any life insurance and income protection policies arranged through MCP Lawyers Life
– Free policy definition and premium comparison report on your existing insurances (normally $195) – see below
– Free 30min initial phone consultation
– Up to $200 cash back voucher for any eligible policies transferred to MCP Lawyers life for ongoing management (ask us about this)
Use this form to book a complimentary, no obligation 30-minute phone meeting to discuss your circumstances and ask any questions.
We help you make smart, well informed decisions regarding your personal and family protection arrangements.
We provide you with individual, personalised strategic advice on Your personal insurances including Income Protection, Life, TPD and Trauma Insurance.
Your strategic advice will cover:
– Assistance with levels of cover
– Structuring for tax, cashflow and affordability effectiveness
– Understanding the most appropriate product options
We also support you at claim time with the aim being successful, pain free outcomes. We help you get the money when you need it most.
To help you understand the quality and competitiveness of your current insurance contract, ask us for a complimentary policy comparison report (normally $195).
We will provide you with an in depth analysis of the core policy definitions within your current insurance policy and compare them to market leading policy definitions. We will also provide you with a cost comparison to help you understand the competitiveness of your current insurer.
The core policy definitions are the elements of the insurance contract that are considered important in terms of ease and flexibility of claiming.
For example, how does your insurance company define ‘unable to work’ when it comes to Income Protection? Are the definitions of cancer, stroke and heart attack within your trauma insurance policy generous and up to date?
Request your comparison report by emailing email@example.com or book in a time above for an initial discussion.
We are remunerated by way of payment from the insurance company whose products we recommend.
We are able to advise on all retail insurance providers products as well as compare these options against those provided by your superannuation fund. We help you understand the most appropriate way in which to hold these insurances. There are some product options specific to and beneficial for Legal Practitioners in particular.